I got Soul!

Ohhhhh yeahhh! I got Soul Full Buckle ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Finally arrived! Late post 😂 I am so in love with this carrier, the colour, the comfort, you name it! 

Soul Full Buckle Sunburst
The colours really pops! It comes with a booklet (manual) and a soft bag, and yes, I ordered customized drool pad from the retailer. Check out her page for babywearing info and products. Babywearing by Royaness

 
Testing 1 2 3.

 
Baby Lara loved the SSC too!

We use the ssc for outing activities, buying groceries, going out to the mall, it make my life, EASIER 😝 Soul full buckle is very comfortable. It is suitable for Malaysia kind (hot) of weather. Easy to carry, easy to store.


Comments

  1. Comel si Mag & Lara hihi. Mesti selesa tu kan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Memang selesa Sel ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts